Friday, January 26, 2007

Okay, now I'm getting really pissed!

So, I weighed in...not a change at all...not even one-pound. I just don't get it. Maybe there is something wrong with me. I hate doctors. Maybe I should go tho. See why I can't lose weight. Stuff like this really makes me wonder why I tried so hard to get passed my anorexia 5 years ago. I thought it would say I lost 2 or 3 pounds at least! Nope. I was excited the day before last because I felt confident I could move on to Billy Blanks AB Boot Camp from Basic Training. I am still going to run with it. What else could I do? I am eating 95% vegan (or more...I've only screwed up once in 3 weeks), I am eating more raw foods, little or no junk food, more homecooked stuff instead of restaurant stuff, and I exercise everyday! For at least an hour! Hard, hi impact every other day and something a little less hardcore on off days.

Lord help me.

5 comments:

Naturegirl said...

OMG I'm tired just reading this!Perhaps a nutritionalist may be the answer..always good to get a second opinion on eating habits when trying to lose weight I find.

Harmonia said...

I thought about that...but I am not sure that there is a veg*n nutritionist ANYWHERE near me...hummm

jessica said...

hi...i see you are saying you are eating some raw. are you willing to try all raw vegan? i am certain you would see results. give it a chance. take the challenge.

Taelia said...

It can be so frustrating! funny I have the Billy Blanks cd's too, and I have never used them yet. I have been slacking off in the exerrcise dept latley. I really need to maintain that. Sometimes when you build muscle you don't lose weight temp. Have you measured yourself latley I bet some inches would be gone or do your clothes fit different?

Thanks for stopping by my blog, and yes you can add me and i will reciperacte. I am going to visit yer other blog now.

Carla said...

I've gone to non-vegan nutritionists and dieticians, and they have all (except one) respected my vegan choices. Sometimes you have to keep reminding them when they're setting out a plan for you that honey is not vegan, or something like that. Good luck!